Friday, April 4, 2014

A Freakish Friday

I feel the need to apologize to my loyal readers. I know I usually do a Freebie Friday, but with my son's surgery, and the fact that he's needed me so much, I didn't find any great freebies to showcase today.

I did look, I promise I did, but nothing jumped out at me.

(For those of you who have emailed/messaged me, the surgery went well, and now it's a matter of rest and recovery. Maybe I'll try to find him a good book, and then I'll have something to share with you all this weekend!)

Thanks so much for understanding.

Oh, and if you have a freebie/near freebie you'd like to share, feel free to do so in the comment trail, okay? Maybe you guys will have the very book I need!


1 comment:

Debra Erfert said...

I'm so glad all is well with your son. You should rest, too. :)