Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools' Day!

Happy April Fool's Day, if there is such a greeting.  (I guess there is since I just made it, LOL)

Well, I did get pranked today.  I got a call from a policeman saying my son had been arrested for disorderly conduct.  Got my heart rate going! I was so glad it was an April Fools' Day prank though. Whew!

I wish I were better at thinking up pranks, but I never can.  (Guess I should have gone on Pinterest. I heard there were some good ones there!)

What about you? Did you get pranked today? What's the best April Fool's Day prank you've heard of?

4 comments:

Heather Marsten said...

Years ago I was a cub scout leader (my sons have both graduated college) Our meeting was on April 1. I xeroxed a puzzle of finding ten things different between two similar pictures. Only I xeroxed one of the pictures twice so there was no difference. The boys would be searching to find no differences. Sadly, after all my preparations, we were snowed out of our meeting. Nature played a trick on me.

Debra Erfert said...

Haha! That police call was good!

Once, years ago, I took a hatpin and "pre-sliced" a banana, and told the boys that it was a special banana grown to be already sliced. All they had to do was peel. They were so amazed. They never saw the pin pricks. Maybe this wasn't the scariest of pranks, but I couldn't/can't keep a straight face for anything more than something as innocent as this.

Katie W said...

I'm kinda lame at pranks. I made meatloaf in cupcake liners and put colored mashed potatoes on top. The kids thought it was a cupcake, but it wasn't. I also got some vanilla frozen yogurt and put caramel syrup over it and it looked like potatoes and gravy. They were sure confused. :)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Haha, those are all great! I would have liked to have seen their faces when they bit into that "cupcake" and saw that sliced banana.

Heather, that was clever, too. Dang Mother Nature, though!

Thanks for a good laugh today ladies!