Thursday, April 24, 2014

Favorite Funny Writer Shirts

Wendy Swore posted on her blog today about funny writer shirts she'd had made up.

I was reading them and laughing at my desk (my kids are used to that happening, though, so no big deal there.)  Here were some of my favorites:

 I’M PLOTTING AGAINST YOU. (I’m a writer. It’s what I do.)

If you were in my novel, I’d have killed you off by now.

Writers get the last word.

Some of my best friends are fictional.

WARNING! I’m a writer. Anything you say or do may be used in a story.
 
LET’S EAT GRANDMA. LET’S EAT, GRANDMA. COMMAS SAVE LIVES!


I really want to own shirts with these sayings on them because every time I read them, I smile.  So funny!

(You can go here to Wendy's blog and read the entire list of funny writer shirts and see a couple of pictures. Very creative.) 

If you could wear a writer shirt, what would it say on it?

3 comments:

Jon Spell said...

I like the "anything you say or do may be used in a story." Because it's true. =D

Well, after a bulletproof vest with Writer on it, I'd probably a pick the quote from Groucho Marx: Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's very dark.

Debra Erfert said...

I have a canvas messenger bag I use as my main purse, that reads:

"It's Ok! Writers should be strange."

I get so many comments on it, and it gives me an opportunity to talk about my writing. I love it. I'm not so wild about people looking at my chest--and encouraging them to read anything from my boob area is a little uncomfortable.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Jon, so funny! Ha!

Debra, I can't believe you said boob! *clutches pearls* :)