Tuesday, April 2, 2013

An Amazing 100th Episode of Castle

Last night's Castle was AMAZING!  I loved the whole thing from start to finish.  I even laughed out loud in the first five minutes when Castle is begging the guys to let him come along.  "I can be Charlie and you can be my angels," and then they did the pose.  Haha!

The rear window murder mystery had me on the edge of my seat.  The tension and suspense was pitch perfect.  It was also a nice touch having Beckett not believe him because of his painkillers and have tension between them because of it. Love, love, love.  Beckett's case was good, too, but Nathan Fillion outdid himself on this one.  When he's in the guy's apartment and Alexis is helping him, seriously, if I was a fingernail-chewer I would have chewed mine to the nib.

Finally getting some evidence to triumphantly show Beckett takes them to the storage locker where the rolled up rug is and the look on Stana Katic's face when they got caught was hilarious.  Even Captain Gates hit the mark in her dressing down of Castle.  The ensemble really brought it.

I think the height of tension when Beckett goes over to confront the murderer was electric.  When the lights went out and Castle is frantic to get to her before she's hurt, my heart was beating so fast.  And I was as shocked as he was with what he found.  The perfect ending.

It was like the Castle writers gave us everything we could ever want---relationship movement, (Beckett said she loved something about Castle) two great mysteries with twisty endings, and Castle moments with mom and Alexis, too.  Last night's 100th episode had it all and I loved every minute.

Did you watch it?  What did you think?  

1 comment:

Debra Erfert said...

Ah! Charlie's Angles. I loved that old show.Castle is the best show, isn't it?