Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 

Well, it's a new year and I'm ready to hit the ground running on my writing goals.

I had a hard time deciding which project to start first, so after a lot of thought, I've decided to go with working on The Captain.  I've got it pretty much outlined (in a broad sense of the word) and this week I'd like to get the first chapter written.  I've had so many ideas and scenes running through my head for this one, it might be a relief just to get started. Or it could be horrible! Just kidding, writing is never horrible. Well, unless I'm editing! Ha!

Anyway, I'm just concentrating on babysteps and setting my sights on something achievable each week.

What are your goals? Any fun resolutions you made last week?

No comments: