Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Vote In The Cover Finals And Enter To Win A Free Book!

My book cover for The Captive made it through the Best Genre Cover rounds from last week (thanks to everyone who voted!) and is now in the Best Overall Cover finals! Yay! And now it's all up to this last round of voters to pick the winner.

If you'd like to see all the great covers in this final round (there are some good ones, if I do say so myself!) and vote for your favorite (yes, I'm biased as to *my* favorite, haha!) just go here! Isn't choosing from great book covers fun?

Also, the Goodreads Giveaway is nearly over where you (anyone in the continental U.S. or Canada!) can enter to win your own autographed print copy of The Captive. You can enter here

Don't miss out on some fun contests!


No comments: