Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Word Count Wednesday

I killed it this week in revisions, but didn't do so great in word count.  It seemed like for every thousand words I added, I deleted about the same, so I think it's a wash.  But I'm feeling SO GOOD about my story.

Revisions are always an adventure.  My critique group is using tough love to tell me what needs to be fixed, and even though I cringe at first looking at the page dripping in red comments, I'm always grateful when I see the end result.

I will be doing the sprint tonight, as usual, at 8 p.m. MST  I hope you can join us.

How did you do this week?

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I haven't written anything since last week on our sprint. Hopefully I'll get another 1000 words tonight on this next sprint.

Good for you that you're so close on finishing your book!

Janice Sperry said...

If I can get everyone to cooperate and do scripture study on time, I will actually make it to the sprint tonight! I'm working on a shiny new idea. I thought about saving it for NANO, but it would not wait.