Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Freebie

Well, today I want to tell you about a novella that I got free!

It's The Daisy Chain, An Aliso Creek novella.  It's part of a series, but you don't have the read the books in order and I loved the characters I've read so far.  This is the only one I haven't read, and I'm excited to sit down and see what happens with Jess.

So I am passing this along to you, in case you enjoy a sigh-worthy romance that you can read in one sitting.
Click here for the Kindle link to get your free copy.

Here's the back copy:

Can true love strike twice in a lifetime?

Welcome to the Aliso Creek Novella Series...

Liz, Gemma, Arie, Jess, and Drew have been best friends since creating “the Five” at Aliso Creek High School. But that was over ten years ago, and each is still trying to find that perfect someone... if perfect is even possible.

Actually, Jess Giles has found her perfect match, but since Charlie is several years older than she, they never have a moment of harmony from his adult kids who protest the marriage. When Charlie dies in a tragic accident, his kids add insult to injury and sue Jess for her share of the inheritance. The only person Jess trusts for financial advice is Charlie’s financial planner, Preston Michaels. Just talking to Preston on the phone makes Jess feel flustered, yet strangely comfortable at the same time, so she puts off meeting him for as long as possible. When Jess has to attend the formal hearing, she’s about to find out if the man she’s been talking to over the phone for several months lives up to the voice that she’s grown attached to.


2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I loved this novella. Of course, I've already read it. I highly recommend it.

jodi said...

I loved the whole series! Heather Moore is one of my favorite authors.