Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dancing With the Stars--Hines or Chelsie?

Wow, I can’t believe the mirror ball will be awarded tonight. This season has gone by so fast! And one of my favorites made it all the way to the end. Kirstie and Maks really showed how far they’ve come last night and I think Kirstie looked great. Of course, the two couples that will be contenders for the trophy are Chelsie and Mark, and Kim and Hines, but I thought Kirstie did a wonderful job.

I wasn’t that wowed by the freestyles, though. I definitely think Chelsie and Mark had the best one. One of my boys loved the light flashing shoes and gloves and they did look fun to wear. (Could you imagine me wearing them, though? I guess I could wow the grocery checker. Or the librarian. Maybe I could wear them to parent/teacher conference? Ah, such is the life of a mom). But the whole routine was fresh and fun and full of energy. I think Mark is a great choreographer and very creative.

Hines and Kim did a good freestyle, and I know she was injured recently, but their routine lacked the wow factor for me. Which is sad, because I want Hines to win. I know, it’s going to be close because Chelsie is good, but there’s just something about Hines.

So, tonight, I think it will come down to Hines or Chelsie to win, and I hope it’s Hines.

(P.S. Does anyone watch Sister Wives out there? Just curious.)

4 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I want Hines to win. I think their team did a great job, even considering Kim's injury. (poor thing) But I've always liked Kirstie since I first "met" her on Cheers so many years ago. I think she used this competition as a way to lose weight, kind of like Marie Osmond did, and its working. She looks so great! And now she can dance, too. What a side effect, huh?

PS I do not watch Sister Wives. I think its just too creepy. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

You didn't hurt my feelings at all. I was just curious if other people watch it. It's sort of creepy and fascinating all at the same time. LOL!

Did you hear that Kirstie lost so much weight they had to take her costume from the first night of the competition in 38 inches so she could wear it tonight? I'm so happy for her!

Thanks for the comment!

Debra Erfert said...

No! Wow! I wonder if they'd start a show call, "Dancing With the Suburban Housewives." I would sooo apply and maybe then I could lose some weight. lol

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Sign me up, too!