Monday, July 30, 2018

Amazon Ads For The Win!


I finished a course last week that taught how to effectively run an AMS ad. It was given by Elana Johnson and Bonnie Paulson and I have to tell you, it was amazing.

The thing I liked most about it was that they started from the foundation of what every author needs to have to make an ad great. They had video tutorials, tip sheets, and workshopped it in a way that even a newbie like me could understand, yet those who have been doing ads for a long time still learned something new.

I'm sort of sorry the class is over because I liked the camaraderie I had with the other class members and I really learned a lot. I'm a little obsessed with ads right now and so far I am thrilled with the bottom line results.

So, when you're browsing around Amazon, you may very well see an ad from me! In fact, I hope you do! (And if you're an author, and Elana and Bonnie's class comes around again, you really need to take it. It was fantastic!)

No comments: