Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 



I am so excited today! I made it to my goal! I finished my novella!

It's been such a long time coming and I didn't know if I could do it with so many other unexpected things that have happened this week, but I persevered and it's done. DONE!

Of course now the hard/fun part begins with revising and beta readers.  But I'm just so happy I was finally able to write The End.  Whew!

Another fun thing that happened this week is my narrator finished the audio book for Ashes Ashes. So that's my goal for this week, besides editing the novella, is to listen to the audio book, make sure there aren't any errors and approve it! Yay!

How did you do on your goals this week? What are you working on?

No comments: