Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Word Count Wednesday & Come Vote For Me

Well, this has been one of the busiest weeks of my life so my word count is zero.  I did think of a few more possible plot twists for Bart's story, and I'm glad about that.  I just need to sit and write them down.

I did want to mention that there are only two more days to vote for me in the public voting for the RONE awards.  What's that you ask?  Here's the info:

My book All Fall Down, is up for a RONE award which honors the best of independently published and small press books. This is the second round where the public can vote and I’m asking you to vote for me. Please keep in mind voting ends this Friday.

In order to make it fair, the sponsors have required that everyone register so no one can robo-vote. It is fast and easy, and they don’t spam, so if you don’t mind that one extra step, I would really appreciate it.

All you have to do is register, log in, go to Fun Stuff Week 5 and vote for All Fall Down by Julie Bellon.

Of course if you don't think my book merits this award, then you are not under any obligation to vote for it.

Click here for the link to register and vote.

How did you do on your word count this week?


2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I voted! I got lost on my way to the poll, but I finally found my way and clicked on the appropriate dot.

I had no word count this week, and I don't see any in the near future. But I do have two manuscripts to edit. Not high on my fun list, but necessary.

Jon Spell said...

No work on not-working-in-progress. The problem with being a creative person is that you really can imagine the worst.

Like in this comic:

xkcd Pain Rating