Tuesday, September 18, 2018

YouTube Review of My Book

I came across a YouTube review of one of my earliest books, All's Fair. The reviewer, Angie Esquivel, was so complimentary and even said that this was one of her favorite books and she read it off and on all through junior high and high school! That brought a smile to my face.

She does say that she wished there was a little more to the ending and I wanted to reach out and hug her! My publisher thought that my ending was too "cheesy" so they cut it. I was always a bit sad about that because I loved that ending. I need to post my ending of the book as a deleted scene or something so people can see what I always meant to say with that story. The reviewer also wanted to know what happened to the characters a few years down the road and I hope she read the next book in the series, Dangerous Connections!

Anyway, here is the review if you were interested. It was definitely a little bright spot in my day today!


No comments: