Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A Little Hawaii Five-O News!

Well, I was really excited for the premiere of Hawaii Five-O on Friday night, but the sneak peeks were released and I was so happy because of two things that were said.


**If you don't want to be spoiled DO NOT READ ON**


Steve meets up with an old girlfriend and they talk about how he planned to see her again after their weekend together, but he says things got complicated. The old girlfriend tells him she met up with Catherine Rollins later so she knows all about it. The look on Steve's face was priceless! I love that Catherine was mentioned in a positive way, that it was clear this woman was before Catherine's time, and that Steve didn't pick back up with her because of Catherine. I really, really hope we get some McRoll this season. I miss them.


The second interesting thing in the sneak peeks was that we found out Steve and Lynn have broken up and he hasn't dated anyone since their split. I wasn't a big Lynn fan (she never really seemed to fit with him, in my opinion) so I'm not sad she's gone. I was surprised though.

So with those two little spoilers I am even MORE excited to watch on Friday. What about you? What premiere are you excited to watch?

No comments: