Monday, September 17, 2018

Book Club Guest Author For September!

I am so excited to have Shannon Guymon for our book club author this week. She writes endearing happily-ever-after romances and I've really enjoyed several of her series just because of the way she writes such memorable characters. If you haven't read her books, you should definitely give her a try!

You can see her book list here

If you have any questions for Shannon, you can leave them in the comment trail. I will be happy to get the answer for you on video!

Here's a little more about Shannon:

I live in Utah with my six children and I'm the author of thirty-three books so far. I write YA Paranormal Romance under my pen name, Katie Lee O'Guinn. I enjoy the outdoors, reading and being with my children. I'm also a supporter of the Operation Underground Railroad. They're an amazing organization that rescues children from slavery. To read more about them, go to: https://www.ourrescue.org/

As you've probably already guessed, I'm a huge believer in happy endings. Scarlett really should have been happy with Rhett and it's a darn shame Leo and Kate didn't float safely into New York on the Titanic. Don't even get me started on Romeo and Juliet.

Doesn't she sound fun? I can't wait to get to know her better.

No comments: