Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 

Wow, this has been a crazy busy week for me. I have gotten a lot done, though! (Not many of the goals I'd set, however, LOL)

Here's what I did get done:



I put together a boxed set of my Canadian Spy series! You can click here to buy all three ebooks in one convenient set for $9.99

I had the interiors for Time Will Tell and Pocket Full of Posies redone and they look marvelous! I'm so happy with them.

I was approved for a Bookbub ad! YAY! There will be more information coming about that in the next couple of weeks.

I finished my revision of On the Edge! Double YAY! I can finally cross that one off.

I've been working with the narrator for Through Love's Trials in making corrections. Hopefully that process will all be done by this weekend and it will be available for sale soon!

I got a narrator for Falling Slowly! That novella should be coming to you in audio in the next six weeks!

So, lots of exclamation points for me this week and progress towards my goals.  It's nice to look back and see how far I've come by just taking babysteps every week.

My goals for next week are:

Approve the audio book for Through Love's Trials.
Work on my new novella.

Short and sweet.

How did you do on your goals this week? What do you want to set for next week?

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

You've got a lot done this week, but the biggest I noticed was the Bookbub ad. I know that if you get approved for a spot, you not only make your money back, but you make a lot of money on top of that. Yay for you!!!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

I hope that's true! *fingers crossed*