Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bestseller Lists For All Fall Down

So, my book All Fall Down was listed for free over the Memorial Day weekend. (Did you miss that? If so, you can get your free copy here)

Anyway, as soon as it was listed for free, things started to go crazy! Over 5000 copies were downloaded and I started to move up on the Amazon Bestseller list for action/adventure romance AND action/adventure war and military.

Here's where I was Friday night. #661 overall and #5 in romance and #7 in war and military. Still pretty awesome!


By Saturday morning, this is where I was at--#391 overall and #2 in romance. Yeah, I was excited!



Saturday afternoon got really exciting. I was #82 overall and #1 in both action/adventure romance AND action/adventure military. I was so happy!




Doesn't it look pretty in that #1 spot? 




Anyway, I just wanted to share my happiness and hope that as people read the book I'll gain some new fans and more reviews! (If you've read All Fall Down and enjoyed it, by the way, would you consider reviewing it on Amazon and Goodreads? Word of mouth is the best advertising. And if you haven't read the book, now is the time to grab it! It is only free for a limited time.)

So, yeah, there are times when being a writer is fun.  I know I'm enjoying the ride right now! (But ask me again in a week when I'm wrestling with my work in progress, haha.)

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I bet you were checking that site every hour or so, huh? Congrats on being a best seller! I'm green with envy! lol.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

I totally was! You know me too well. Thanks Debra. :)