Wednesday, July 19, 2017

What I'm Reading Wednesday



This week, in order to calm my stress, I've been reading H. B. Moore's The Killing Curse. It is SO GOOD! I love all the Omar Zagouri thrillers and this might very well be the best one.

But the absolute most amazing part is that I was put in the dedication!


Isn't that the sweetest! I am so honored. And believe me, you have to go out and get this book!

Here's the back copy:

Omar Zagouri should have known that the hunt for an ordinary art thief in London would end up being far from ordinary. Abducted and carted across several countries until he’s locked up in the middle of Jordan’s desert, Omar becomes the target of an underground crime organization that dates back to the Crusaders era. As Omar works to uncover the deadly secrets that connect centuries of deceit, he finds himself trying to prevent an honor killing from turning into another tragedy, while exposing the ancient crime organization for generations of lethal corruption.

You can buy your copy here for only $2.99! (You have to get it. It's seriously one of her best books.)

No comments: