Thursday, July 27, 2017

Meridian Magazine Reviewed The Capture Today!


I am so excited that Meridian Magazine reviewed, The Capture, today! It's always hard for me to have to wait and see what the reviewers will say when a new book comes out. I'm so relieved that so far, The Capture, has been well-received!

Here are two of my favorite parts of the Meridian review. The first one is:
"Those who enjoy international intrigue and high action novels won’t want to miss this one."
Yay! That statement alone made my whole day!

But my second favorite part was this:
"Without slowing down the action, the author walks the reader through the emotional damage and healing steps both go through during the captive period, being thrust into continuing action, and facing the probable death of someone for whom they feel responsible. Bellon makes the international settings and backgrounds of her books feel real and natural."
Whoa. What a high compliment! I am thrilled the reviewer was so complimentary! The Capture has a special place in my heart and I'm glad that others are enjoying the story.

If you'd like to read the entire review, you can click here

If you'd like to download your copy of The Capture, you can click here

No comments: