Wednesday, August 10, 2016

What I'm Reading Wednesday



Last week I mentioned I was reading Slave Queen (An Omar Zagouri Thriller)  by H.B. Moore which I am loving! But I recently found out that First Heist, an Omar Zagouri novella, has now been released on its own (it was previously in a collection) so I decided to read that one this week. I'm glad I did! It gives some great background information as to how Omar meets Mia and really shows a depth to them as characters, even though it's a novella.

There are several Omar Zagouri thrillers and this novella is reminding me of how a few angles to the relationship between Omar and Mia came to be. Well worth an afternoon of reading!

Here's the back copy:

Mia Golding, an undercover agent is about to make a handoff to co-agent, Omar Zagouri. But before she can complete her assignment, her cover is blown, and she finds herself escaping with Omar. The only problem is, her boss warned her about Omar and his sketchy history of landing himself in the middle of danger. After losing her mother in an attack planned for Mia, pulling off any heist with a man like Omar is the last thing she needs for her career . . . or her life.

You can download your .99 cent Kindle copy here

No comments: