Thursday, August 11, 2016

I Learned All About Facebook Tabs Today

With the new Facebook layout for Author pages, I've been spending some time trying to familiarize myself with it. The first thing I noticed was all the tabs underneath my profile picture and I decided I wanted to make some custom tabs specific to me!

So, the first tab I made for my author Facebook page was Free Books For You!

I made this custom image on Canva so all people would have to do would be to click on the tab link when they were on my author page:


it may look simple, but it took some time! LOL (And if you click on it here, it won't take you anywhere. It only goes to the free books when you are on my Facebook page!) :)


The second tab I made was a More About Me tab and here's the graphic I made for that:
I thought it was kind of pretty and I love that blue background. 

After those were done I did a Twitter tab and then stopped for the day. It was fun and definitely a learning curve, but I think it adds a lot to my author page. 

You can visit here to see my author page tabs for yourself! (And if you haven't signed up for my exclusive readers group and gotten your two free books, now is a good time!)


No comments: