Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Books Are Available At Wal-Mart!

I was really excited to see three of my books available at Walmart.com! Somehow it feels like I've arrived. They're even offering them at a sale price.


If you've been dying for a paperback of my novel, The Captive, Wal-Mart has it on sale for only $13.59 here!



You can get a paperback copy of Ring Around the Rosie for only $12.74 at Wal-Mart here (And this is the book where you meet Jake Williams, the main character in The Captive!)


And last, but not least, you can get a paperback copy of On the Edge for $12.74 at Wal-Mart here

So, with all the back to school shopping everyone is starting to do at stores like Wal-Mart, I know I'm going to be stopping into their book section to see if I can see my books on the shelves as well as the online store. Silly, but still exciting for this author!

No comments: