Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Writing Conference & Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 


I am really excited to be a presenter at the UAA Conference in Springville, Utah on October 24! I will be teaching a class on Self-Editing and Revision, and there are a ton of other great classes as well. If you're in the area, you should come, if not to the classes, to the book signing and meet and greet at 4:30.  I'd love to see you!  You can get more information here

Writing went well this week. I'm polishing up the edits for my novel that's coming out next month The Captive (Griffin Force #1) and I should be able to unveil the cover to you next week! I can't wait! I wrote nearly 5000 words on my work-in-progress and since I've been doing weekly writing sprints, my little writing muse has been showing up every day motivated and ready to go! I'm really happy with my stories and progress right now.

My goal for next week is:

Finish the current draft of my work-in-progress.
Unveil The Captive cover.
Finish final edits on The Captive.

How did you do this week? Any goals you'd like to share?

No comments: