Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Word Count Wednesday & Villain Names

Well, my friends, this week kicked my butt and I barely made 1500 words. It is so hard to get in the zone when you've got a million things going on! Hopefully this week will be better.

I did end up changing my villain's name and fleshing out his character a bit more, so that was productive I think.  Although I was a teensy bit sorry to see the name Dennis go.  I think Dennis could be a great villain's name under the right circumstances.  (Apologies in advance if your name is Dennis.)

So, how did you do this week?  What's the best villain name you've ever heard?

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I snuck in some writing this week, even though I needed to work on a drawing for a friend. I did get that drawing finished yesterday. She's very happy with it, and I'm glad. Now I can write without guilt. Yay! My official word count stands at 3,535 right now. I'll be able to get some more done in this afternoon.

I just can see Dennis as being a bad guy's name. My brother-in-law's name is Dennis, and he's a very laid-back kind of guy. Best villain name? Can't think of one off hand. Sorry.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

You. Are. Amazing. Seriously.

And no one can see Dennis as a villain name. But I think I got a better one. *crosses fingers* :)