Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Word Count Wednesday

My critique group is starting back up and things are getting back to normal, so my word count is going to start going up again. Yay!

I'm so excited for the new year and the writing goals I've set.  I think I needed that rest time to really recharge my writing batteries, read some great books, and just let my imagination run free for a few weeks without being tied to anything, you know?  It feels good to think about getting back in the writing saddle.

What about you? How did you do this week? Working on your writing goals?

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

Glad things are getting back to normal for you. Me? I've started a new novel entitled, A Strange Twist of Fate. It's a crime suspense. I'm also writing a short story for a Christmas anthology competition. Hopefully I'll get it finished before they close submissions.

So far I've got 1,152 words on the short story, and 8,800 on my suspense.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Debra, you amaze me! Seriously!