Monday, May 7, 2012

Announcing The Winners!!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my blog's birthday bash last week.  We really did it up right and I'm so grateful to all of my old friends and my new friends for celebrating with me.

Here are the winners . . .

(before I announce them, aren't you so excited for Castle and Hawaii Five-O tonight?  I read two amazing spoilers about both shows and honestly, I cannot believe what I heard so I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it all plays out.)  *sigh*  I think it's going to be a long day . . .

Okay, now here are the winners . . .

For the first day:

1.  A Stephanie Black book personally autographed to you

Kate!

2.  A copy of Rachelle Christensen's new book, Caller ID

Mindy!

3.  A copy of Robison Wells' book, Variant

Stories from the Cline Clan!


For the second day:

1.  A copy of Cami Checkett's new book, Dead Running

Brooklyn!

2.  A copy of Sweet and Snarky by Susan Denney

Heidi!

3.  A copy of Defenders of the Covenant by Angie Lofthouse

Melanie!

4.  A copy of your choice of a Trina Boice book

Char!


For the Character Contest the winner was #4 written by Fatima Sattar!  I loved all the entries and thought you all did an exceptional job.  Congratulations to Fatima, her name will appear in my new novel, Hostage.  As a villain or a heroine, we'll just have to see.  :)



For the fourth day:

1.  A copy of one of Josi Kilpack's culinary mysteries

Tamera!

2.  A copy of Joyce DiPastena's new book, Dangerous Favor

Books are Sanity!

3.  A personalized copy of Hidden Sun by J. Lloyd Morgan

Cheri!

4.  A personalized copy of Ribbon of Darkness

Bridget!


For the last day:

1.  A 30 page critique by Danyelle Ferguson

Melanie!

2.  A copy of Secret Sisters

Kate!

3.  A copy of  Daughters of God---You Have What it Takes!

Debra!

4.  A copy of any Shirley Bahlmann book and a first chapter critique by Shirley

Jon!


Again, thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to all the winners!  If you entered on that day and see your name listed as a winner, please email me your snail mail address at juliecoulterbellon@gmail.com and we will get your prize out to you!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Julie, thanks for putting together so many amazing prizes. Fatima Sattar. What a great name for a character (and a real person, too!).

Melanie Goldmund said...

Oooh, I won something, yay! *does little happy dance, falls over, waves weakly from floor*

Charlie Moore said...

Congrats to all!! There is a "Fatima" where I work. She is Indian (from India, not Native American.)

Debra Erfert said...

Congratulations to everyone! Not only the winners, but to all those who entered. It took a while to do.

Tell me, who were the writers behind door number 1 through funny #9, besides Fatima? Hmmm? I admit, mine was number 2, just so everybody knows. And thanks for all your votes. Yes, I did vote for myself. I'm not proud! lol

Jon Spell said...

I submitted 3 of them, and the last one was really just supposed to be a joke. (#9)

#6 was my real entry, #8 was me trying to pull off writing romance. Failing, I suppose.

Julie: I'm so excited about Castle tonight! I'm sure the previews from last week are not going to play out the way they suggested, can't wait! Castle and Cafe Rio, the way Mondays are meant to be!