Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 



Well, I did not do well on my goals this week. But let's focus on the positive for a moment.

I approved the final version of All Fall Down in audio book. I am super excited about that! It should be for sale any day now.

I played around with Pinterest pins and made stuff like this:


I'm having fun with it anyway.

And I didn't die from being sick with a terrible head cold. 

As for my goals from last week, I did get the new On the Edge out to beta readers, so that's some good progress on that goal.  

I did play around with some keywords, but I have more I can do.

I thought of some awesome prizes for next month's blogaversary party!

So, it was kind of a light week for accomplishing goals because of my illness.  But I did do some babysteps toward accomplishing them, so I'm proud of that.

My goals for next week are:

  • do some more work on my new On the Edge.
  • Write ten pages on my new novella.


Yeah, I'm keeping it simple for myself.

How did you do this week?

No comments: