With the new year, I've been thinking a lot about my writing and where I want to go this year. I'm really excited about some of the goals I've set for myself and thought I'd share with you so you know what to look for.
1. I've been going through and updating my first three novels. I have come so far as a writer and really wanted to go back and revisit those stories and give them a little facelift if you will. It's been an eye-opener for me diving into those older novels. Cringe-worthy in places and fun in others. I hope you all like the end result!
2. I'm revamping my website and I can't wait to show you the finished product. I think you will love all the changes!
3. As I mentioned last week, my books are being done as audio books. This has been an incredible process so far and I think you will love the finished product.
4. I'm going to be working on special perks for my newsletter subscribers and Julie's SWAT Team members. I really want to reward those who have supported my work for so long. If you haven't signed up for the newsletter or joined my SWAT team, now is the time.
5. I'm going to be releasing a novella this spring. I am so excited for this one! So many of you have asked for it and I'm happy that the story finally came to me.
So there you have it, my writing and career goals for at least the first six months of this year (maybe the whole year, we shall see, haha!). Did you make any goals this year? Care to share?
Also, for Nook and Kobo users, my novel All Fall Down (Hostage Negotiation Team #1) is on sale right now for .99 cents! Click here for the Nook deal and here for Kobo deal.