Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Word Count Wednesday

Got some great word count in this week! Just over 4000 words. I'm so excited at how this story is shaping up.

I love it when the first few chapters get drafted and you can really start digging into characters and the story. One of my favorite parts is being drawn into that zone where you are free to just write.  Editing and polishing will come later and this is the time for freeeeeeeedommmm. (Said in my best Braveheart voice).

How did you do this week?

1 comment:

Debra Erfert said...

We haven't left yet. Just waiting on Mike to get home from work, and then we'll take off for Phoenix. Mike's getting his cataract surgery tomorrow (first eye). Kind of scary, but it will improve his eyesight considerably.

Congratulations on the word count! A two-ton week. I'm so jealous. I can't wait until I can devote that much time to just my writing.

By the way, Julie. Don't you ever check your Facebook messages? :)