Friday, February 15, 2013

First Page Friday Needs Submissions

Well, we have finally run out of submissions for First Page Friday.  Ms. Shreditor was kind enough to say she'd write a writing advice column for us after work today, and I am excited to see what she's going to tell us.

However, if you or your writing friends would like a national editor to critique your first page, please send your 12 point font, double-spaced first page to juliecoulterbellon@gmail.com with First Page Friday in the subject line.  It's a valuable resource for writers who want to improve their first pages and leave an impact on the agents and editors they submit to.

2 comments:

Jon Spell said...

You know, I have a first page that has gone through a couple of revisions.... =)

(Just kidding!)

Chris v said...

Hi, I would LOVE to send you my first page. I'm assuming I paste it in to the doc, and not as an attachment?