Monday, July 15, 2019

Writers Having Fun


I'm still at my writer's retreat. We've eaten so much yummy food, talked, walked, laughed, and written so many words. (So. Many!) And I can't wait to share more about my current work-in-progress.

This has been such a recharge for me and I'm so grateful. One strange thing about me that I was worried my fellow writers might think was weird is that when my kids were little, I could only sit at the computer and write for 30 minutes while their favorite kid show was on. So, even though I don't have to do that anymore, my brain has been trained to write in 30 minute increments and then I have to get up and do something else for a bit before I can sit down again. I know, it's a bit strange, but it works for me. And my writer friends didn't judge me at all! Yay!

Have you ever been worried your friends might think something you do is strange? Care to share?

No comments: