Monday, July 22, 2019

I Read Some Hawaii Five-0 Spoilers . . .

So, there have been a few spoilers and leaked photos from the start of filming for the new season of Hawaii Five-0. I eagerly read them all, anxious to see what the direction of the show would be this season.

And now I'm sad I did.

I won't say what the spoilers are, for those of you who want to stay spoiler free, but now I wish I would have waited! I think I would have liked to have been surprised for one of the big spoilers. Sigh. But, as always, I will wait to reserve judgment and see how it all plays out on screen.

Here's my question to you, though. Do you ever regret reading spoilers? (I do, obviously, but I can't help myself from reading them! haha Maybe I need to start a Spoiler Support Group or something.)

No comments: