Thursday, January 17, 2019

First Reviews of Second Look!


I am so excited that the first reviews of my new romantic suspense have been so positive! It's always a little scary putting your new book baby out there to share with the world. So, when I get reviews like these, it's definitely a relief!

My favorite part of what Min Reads and Reviews said was, "Second Look is another nail-biting suspense novel from Julie Bellon. I always thoroughly enjoy her books. They are always full of page turning suspense. This book had a great balance of suspense and romance."

You can read the full review here

And my favorite part of the Getting Your Read On review was this, "This story had me so invested from beginning to end. I loved the fantastic forward momentum that hardly left me any time to breathe. I had moments of full anxiety and then moments of sweet love. It was exactly what I was hoping for."

You can read the full review here

Thank you so much to everyone who has read and reviewed Second Look so far. I appreciate you!

No comments: