Thursday, November 11, 2021

My New Audio Book is Here!


I'm so excited that my novella, The Captain's Christmas Promise, is now available in audio book! It's a Christmas adventure romance with Colt and Brenna from The Captain. (This book does stand alone, but having the background of the characters makes for a richer experience.) 

The Captain's Christmas Promise is a novella and the audio book is just over two hours long. The story came to me while I was on a road trip and the moment I came home I wrote it all down! Not your typical Christmas story, but still one of my favorites. Can you believe Christmas is next month?!

You can get your copy here

Here is the back copy:

A Christmas they won't forget....

After spending every waking moment hunting the world’s most wanted terrorist, Colt Mitchell and Brenna Wilson decide to take a break and go home for the Christmas holidays. The minute they touch down on Canadian soil, however, they are pulled into an international conspiracy that would leave the son of a Kuwaiti diplomat dead. Colt and Brenna finally locate the target, but a contract killer is hot on their trail. Retreating to the Canadian wilderness to keep everyone safe, they'll need all their skills - and maybe a Christmas miracle - to make it out alive.

No comments: