Monday, September 27, 2021

I've Been Missing For A While---But Now I'm Back!

 
Well, it's been a little while since I've posted here. Just over a month, actually. I've posted nearly every weekday on this blog for over ten years, and it's strange to not have posted for such a long period of time. But a lot has happened in my life in the last month.

Some of you know I ended up in the hospital and very near death. I'm so grateful to still be here. I'm recovering at home now, but it's going to be a long and slow recovery. My life is so different now. I'm going to be learning how to be patient with myself in the months to come. Something I've probably needed to learn for a long time. Life lessons always seem to find a way to us whether we want them to or not, don't they?

I do feel like my perspective has changed on so many things after what I've experienced, but one thing is for sure, I'm grateful for the friendships I've made here on this blog, even if we've never met in person, but know each other through our mutual love of books. Thank you so much for being my friend. That truly means a great deal to me. More than you know! And I hope we'll always remain book friends, no matter what.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I haven't been here long... I'm sorry you've been through and are having such difficult experiences. Thank you for sharing with us.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thank you so much, Sarah!

Natalya Lakhno said...

Welcome back <3 Praying for a full recovery!!!