Friday, May 28, 2021

Sweet Romance & the Last Scavenger Hunt Item!


Scavenger hunts can be so much fun! And the prize for finding the item is Annette Lyon's romance, Falling to Pieces. You'll definitely want to read this sweet, sigh-worthy romance!

So here's what you have to do to be entered. If you've read my blog before, you know that I have had several features on it. I used to have an East Coast editor that did first page critiques for me every week. I used to review my favorite TV shows every week. And I have someone who does non-fiction reviews for me. Your scavenger hunt quest is to go to one of those features and tell me a blog title/article/review that you liked and why. There were some really fun ones over the years!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Friday, September 20, 2013
The Last First Page Friday

Now that I know you have these critiques on your blog, I'd like to go back and read them all, and glean from them what I can. I haven't written very much up to this point, but as I continue to write, I have a feeling the editors' feedback will help guide my writing as well!

Heidi Reads... said...

Thursday, May 13, 2021- In the Non-Fiction Corner With Lauren: The Immortals
I was considering whether I wanted to read this book, and her review really helped me get a feel for it and made me more interested in picking it up.

Natalya Lakhno said...

Saturday, June 27, 2020
In the Non-Fiction Corner: Live Life Deliciously

Just the name of it makes my mouth water :)
I'd love to try that garlic bread!

Kambria said...

September 9 2011. I like how there are positive and helpful points on what can be done to help the author catch the reader more. I like the beginning of the story too, sounds interesting.

Karen said...

Thursday, April 15, 2021 Book Review: The Healing Summer. I enjoyed the review and would like to read the book now