Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Free Romance for Your Quarantine Reading!


How is your quarantine going? I must admit, I'm reading a lot more---and brushing up on subjects that my children are learning so I can teach them. I did see that Jennifer Peel's romance, Hit and Run Love is free today! I'm definitely going to pick this one up.

You can get your free copy here

Here's the back copy:

When it comes to life, Kallie Clemmons is on top of her game. A no-nonsense lawyer, with beauty and a kind heart to match. But when it comes to love, she runs the other way. That is until she runs, literally, into her old college boyfriend, Officer Harrison Monroe. This time around though, Harrison isn’t going to let her do another hit and run. He’s determined to find out why she left him five years ago, without even a goodbye, and if at all possible, convince her to give up her running shoes.

What Harrison doesn’t know is that the key to their future hinges on her past and the secret she’s kept from him.

Will Harrison be able to unlock her secret and help her overcome her fears? Or will he have Kallie running scared?

No comments: