Thursday, March 9, 2017

Proud Mom Moment With A Utah Photographer

Today I want to share with you a little bit of one of my children's talents. (Yes, I'm a proud mom!)

My son Jared is a photographer (you can see his website here)  and one of the things I like best about his pictures is how he captures the joy of the moment. He posted some of his favorites from weddings he's done recently and while the pictures of the bride and groom were gorgeous, I really loved the ones he snapped of these two older men and the kids. There is so much beauty and happiness in those faces, don't you think?



But the bride and groom pictures were amazing, too, if I do say so myself. These were my two bridal favorites:



I love seeing my kids following their dreams and doing what they love. If you need an affordable Utah photographer, he's definitely one to talk to!

2 comments:

G.G. Vandagriff said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it!