Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I'm On InD'Tale's Magazine Cover!



I was so excited to see my name on the cover of InD'Tale magazine! I was their featured author for Booked for Dinner and shared the Bellon family's award-winning recipe for torte.


If you've never had torte, then you have missed out. It's a yummy dessert that my children will ask for in place of birthday cake, it's that good. And there's chocolate in it, so, you know, perfect for Valentines! (Not that you'll want to share . . .) But it's definitely one you'll want to have in your recipe box and it's so easy to make!

Also, if you've never subscribed to InD'Tale magazine before, you should. It's free, filled with book reviews, articles, and serial stories, with the Booked For Dinner recipes as well. It's been well worth my time! Click here to sign up for your copy.

No comments: