Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Word Count Wednesday

For some reason I thought I would get some writing done even though all eight of my kids were home for the holidays.

HAHAHA! *holds sides*

Yeah, that didn't happen. Although we did make a gingerbread house and an army of deformed gingerbread men and I actually thought about acting out some of my story with the gingerbread men to see if logistically what I was thinking of doing would work. But that's as far as I got.

So, this week my word count was 0. But I mulled ideas over a lot.

How did you do?

7 comments:

Janice Sperry said...

Editing page 92 of 210 but every time I sit down my brain shuts off and I have a sudden urge to take a nap.

rebecca h jamison said...

I haven't written anything since last Thursday, so I guess I'm taking a vacation too. My kids are keeping me busy.

Melanie Goldmund said...

It wasn't because my kids are home, it was just life in general, but I didn't get anything done, either.

Sarah Tokeley said...

Nope. Nothing here either :-)

Debra Erfert said...

Eggnog all around. Word count zero. Merry Christmas, and a white tissue New Year. *Aaahchooo. . .*

Kimberly Krey said...

Same. I'm always thrilled to have my kids home from school. I just sort of forget what that means: Word count shrinks to 0. No fears, the book will still be here after the holidays, and if I really want to get something accomplished, I wake up early. Or stay up late. My pick. :) Thank you for listing my blog; I've got yours on mine as well!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Well, it looks like I am in great company this week since we all belonged to the zero club! Thanks for lifting my spirits everyone.

Kimberly, thanks for listing my blog! I love yours. :)